FitBit Charge 2 - SHIELD Film Screen Protector
SAVE BIG $$$ - HERE'S HOW
STEP 1: Join the DISCOUNT CLUB
and get 93% OFF right this very second, emailed straight to your inbox.
(Not sure if you want to join yet? No pressure. Use discount code #xtremesavings for an immediate 80% off. Go ahead, give it a spin. We think you'll like it.)
STEP 2: Use the new code
from your email for immediate savings of 93% off!
STEP 3: Buy in Bulk = Save more $$$
One of the biggest costs with any order is the labor it takes to make it. Adding multiple items to the order allows you to see major savings ranging from 40-50% more off! Try it out!
STEP 4: Check your emails often
that's where you'll find the best prices! Sometimes up to 93% OFF select products, including screen protectors, cases, cables and more coming soon!
- Custom-made to fit your FitBit Charge 2
- soft, flexible urethane (TPU) film absorbs major abuse, protects screen
- impact-absorbing abilities distribute impact away from device screen
- moist-installation ensures easy install with no bubbles
- highly scratch-resistant, heavy duty material
- self-healing properties, recovers from scratches and abuse
- originally created to protect military helicopter blades
- clear, invisible barrier shield, barely noticeable
- slightly rubbery surface improves grip on device
- Pros: wraps around curved screens and devices, easier to get all the bubbles out even on big surfaces
- XTREME savings over other major retailers for the same quality!!!
To bring you the highest quality products, comparable to major brands like ZAGG, Bodyguardz and Apple, at the most affordable prices possible.
To provide amazing customer service - support so good we can be proud to tell our grandmas what we do for a living.
First, we offer a 60-day manufacturer's warranty on all our products. If something is defective, we'll replace it immediately, no questions asked!
Second, we offer a Lifetime Replacement Warranty on all our screen protectors! If it breaks or scratches or peels, we've got you covered! Literally. And figuratively. It's a beautiful thing.