Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Once you are an XTREMEGUARD customer, you qualify for lifetime replacements on previous purchases, BELOW our lowest bulk pricing. Rest assured that you're getting the lowest prices possible - without having to wait for a sale!
- If your product is defective or arrived broken, please contact us instead for a free replacement.
- Warranty Replacements can be used for ANY reason! Scratched? Dented? Peeling or Breaking? Go ahead and replace it with a Warranty Replacement.
- Simply purchase the Warranty Replacement above and we'll send out a new replacement immediately!
- Once your Warranty Replacement has been ordered, we'll email you with further instructions.
The Fine Print:
- All warranty replacements must be shipped with tracking and delivery confirmation. You must choose a shipping option in the next step in order to receive a warranty replacement
- You must purchase one warranty replacement for each *item* you want to replace on your original order.
- You must be replacing something you have already purchased. In other words, don't buy this and expect to get anything if you haven't already ordered from us in the past. That would be cheating.
- Warranty Replacements may not be purchased with a coupon. Any purchases of Warranty Replacements made with a coupon applied will be rejected and refunded without a replacement being sent.
- Why is the watch glass so much more expensive than phone glass?
- Watch glass is made by a different process called 3D carving. The glass is literally carved out of a bigger/thicker piece of glass so the concave shape fits over the angled edges of the watch to cover the whole watch face. Because the process uses a much larger piece of glass to begin with, and because it is so much more complex than the process used to manufacture flat glass, our cost is more than 2.5x any other type of glass.